MICHE MIX OF THE WEEK: THE ONE WITH THE EARLY 2000's R&B
Happy Monday, familia! Wait. Are you off today or are you at work right now just like we are? Either way, you survived the 4th of July weekend! We hope that the festivities with the family and friends involving refreshing micheladas (using our OG BROWN OR RED ILM MIX), delicious carne asada, LEGAL fireworks and good vibes were amazing.
This week our playlist is taking it back to the R&B classics from the early 2000s! These songs take us back to a much simpler time…. when we thought love was just like the telenovelas, we voted for Kelly Clarkson to become the first American Idol and our biggest worry involved which paleta we wanted from the ice cream truck that was roaming around our neighborhood.
Regardless if you’re at home or at work today, we want you to check out our playlist and go back in time with these hits! We are not responsible if you find yourself holding a Michelada out of nowhere! (And we had to leave a lot of great songs out….. selecting just 11 was tough! So please don’t get cray cray.)
Like we mentioned before though…. we love to hear from you. If there’s a song you think we should be listening to and want us to feature next week, hit us up at email@example.com or DM us at @ilovemicheladas.
MICHE MIX OF THE WEEK:
1. “My Boo” By Usher (feat. Alicia Keys)
2. “We Belong Together” by Mariah Carey
3. “All I Have” by Jennifer Lopez (feat. LL Cool J)
4. “Into You” by Fabolous (feat. Ashanti)
5. “Let Me Love You” by Mario
6. “Differences” by Ginuwine
7. “Notice Me” by NB Ridaz (feat. Angelina)
8. “Yo (Excuse Me Miss)” by Chris Brown
9. “Dilemma” by Nelly (feat. Kelly Rowland)
10. “Obsession (No Es Amor)” by Frankie J (feat. Baby Bash)
11. “Slow Down” by Bobby Valentino